Philips EverFlo - In Stock
The smaller, lighter EverFlo oxygen concentrator from Philips Respironics is making a big impression on providers and patients.
Its sleek, ergonomic design makes EverFlo easier to store, move, and carry than conventional concentrators. And it is one of the quietest and most energy-efficient devices available today. With no filter for patients to maintain, a durable metal oxygen outlet, and fewer moving parts than other concentrators, EverFlo is designed to deliver consistent, trouble-free operation.
The Everflo has a 2-year warranty.
- Molded handle that’s easy to pick up and transport with one or both hands
- Humidifier bottle holder compatible with all bottle styles . (Humidifier bottle can be ordered separately).
- Internal tubing storage keeps tubing conveniently available for use
- Metal cannula connector for greater durability
- Recessed flow meter reduces the risk of breakage
- Interface panel with on/off switch and alarm indicators
58.4 cm x 38.1 cm x 24.1 cm
- Input Voltage: 120 +/- 10% VAC
- Average Power Consumption: 350W
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
45 (typical) dB
OPI (Oxygen percentage indicator) alarm levels:
Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
Oxygen concentration* (at 5 LPM):
93 +/- 3%
- Compressor intake filter: 2 yrs.
- Microdisk filter: as needed
- Operating Temperature: 12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
- Operating Humidity: up to 95%
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)
-34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
* Device operation above or outside of the specified voltage, LPM, temperature, humidity and/or altitude values may decrease oxygen concentration levels.
Price for Everflo
NZD $2175 including GST. Includes free delivery in NZ
Humidifier bottle :$35 including GST
Free on-phone consultation. I can also talk to your respiratory nurse if requested. Follow up phone calls are also available if required.